Using a series of strokes including effleurage, petrissage, cross-fiber friction, and muscle stripping, this massage is based on Traditional Swedish Massage.
- improve your sense of well being
- improve sleep
- calm your central nervous system, resulting in a triggering of your body’s own parasympathetic responses. This aids in digestion, lowers heart rate, and induces a calming effect – all things conducive to cellular repair and healing.
- firms up muscle and skin tone
- decreases muscle tension
- decreases production of cortisol
- increases blood circulation
- increases lymphatic flow
- aids in removal of metabolic waste and toxins
A recovery massage will relax both the body and mind.
$110 – 90 minute